Sunday, May 16, 2010

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new Blog.

You may already know me as Nigma- the guy who makes videos over here on the Honleague/HonCast Youtube channel. Hopefully with time I'll be able to cultivate this Blog with some fun and interesting HoN editorials/articles. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but never really got around to it.

I suppose with my first post I could introduce myself a little bit. My name is Markus and I am a Honaholic. Despite my rabid enthusiasm for the game, I do actually not play Heroes of Newerth competitively. Still, I've managed to assemble a (what I like to consider) sizable amount of wisdom, which I am currently trying to convey over videos/this blog on a regular basis. But that's okay, because I don't make videos or write Blog entries for professional, competitive players, but rather for the majority of HoN players- namely, casual players who want to get a little better at the game. Suffice to say, HoN has a pretty brutal learning curve.

So join me if you will!

-Nigma

6 comments:

  1. I like to regurgitate what i have learned from a man named alan watts(Eastern Philosopher "not conspiracy nut job alan watts") i find it to be applicable to The Game. shit i lose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nigma, just wanna say that ur videos are awesum! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur the best nigma thx for the great reads

    -stuartSCOTT

    ReplyDelete